It may sound a little crazy, but more and more women are getting cosmetic tattoos on their faces. Yes, permanent makeup has been a long-lasting solution for many women who are trying to simplify their lives.
Compelling reasons to get permanent makeup:
- To save time getting ready by not having to draw on your eyebrows, eyeliner or lips every morning.
- If you cannot wear conventional cosmetics due to allergies and skin sensitivities.
- If you have sparse eyebrows and eyelashes due to heredity, alopecia, chemotherapy treatments, accidents or burns.
- For the convenience of makeup that won’t smudge, smear or sweat off due to an active lifestyle.
- If you’re seeking camouflage of scars from burns, cosmetic surgery, cleft lips or injuries.
- If you have difficulty applying makeup because of poor eyesight, arthritis or unsteady hands due to Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis or stroke.
Ultimately, permanent makeup just makes life easier! When you can wake up and head straight to the gym or your job without having to put your “face” on, it leaves so much more time to do the things you want to do. The best part is that permanent makeup is intended to look as natural as possible so no one will ever know you’ve had it done. You decide whether or not you want to share your best beauty secret!
Call 630.762.9864 to schedule!
For more details about permanent makeup, click here.